I'm excited that you're interested in sharing your delish dishes with the blogging community through my link party. Scroll down to see if you've been featured & if you have, don't forget to display a featured badge & help attract other bloggers.
As always, I'd love it if you helped to spread the word about this party by inviting your blogging buddies to participate. Don't forget to grab a participator's button to display on your blog where you see fit. Also, if you've been featured, swipe a snazzy button for your blog/newsletter:
I'd love to introduce you to this week's fabulous co-hosts:
Jess from Hungry Harps
Holly from Mess Makes Food
Want a guaranteed way to increase your followers and grow your blog? Want to meet other fabulous bloggers? Consider becoming a co-host! You'll grow your blog plus get one jam-packed week of online marketing for your blog! Interested? Send me an email to munchies [at] anyonita-nibbles [dot] com!Before we get to the features and the party, have you entered our Pasta Lover's Giveaway? If click the icon to be taken to the entry (it will open in a new tab) enter & then come back & party with us!
Featured from last week's party
Want to be featured too? Then remember to stop by and visit other people's blogs!This week, we've got a delicious roundup that we're all quite excited about! How often is that you stumble across a recipe and think, "Why didn't I think of that?!" About a million times, right? Right! As I was looking through all the links from last week's party and pinning each post, I kept saying, "Oh, why didn't I think of that?!" That's where the theme came from! Unfortunately, I couldn't include all of the posts, although I would have loved to include more! But here's what I and my lovely co-hosts think were the best of the best, the 20 dishes that made us wish we'd created them ourselves, in no particular order.
1. Chocolate Stout Doughnuts from Living Better Together
2. Basil Pesto Hummus from Sensationally Seasonal
3. Asian Meatball Sub from Dixie Chik Cooks
4. Apple Cinnamon Delight from Spatulas on Parade
5. 3D Painted Dino Cookies from Crystal's Tiny Treasures
6. Cupcakes for a New Baby Boy from Sew Lah Tea Dough
7. Key Lime Parfait from SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl
8. Key Lime Coconut Cheesecake Mousse from The Brunette Baker
9. How to Can Pink Applesauce from Diary of a MadMama
10. Oatmeal Banana Cake from Treat & Trick
11. Soft Gooey Marshmallow Popcorn from Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
12. Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips from Six Sister's Stuff
13. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pretzel Bars from Dessert Now, Dinner Later!
14. Ranch Chicken Enchilada Casserole from Mostly Homemade Mom
15. Why and How to Use Coconut Flour from The Grass Skirt
16. Salted Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Prudent Living
17. Skillet Peach Pie from the Great Big Giant Food Basket
18. Southwestern Chopped Chicken Sandwich from Saving Cent by Cent
19. Spiced Apple & Giant Sultana Bundt with Maple Glaze from Dollybakes
20. Tequila Marinated Grilled Chicken + Guacamole Tacos from SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl
Be sure to check out these delicious recipes & pin what you like!
Are you excited to have been featured?! Don't forget to grab our featured button & post it on your blog! :)
A few party suggestions:
- Follow your host and your co-hosts socially (however you'd like) and let us know so we can do the same in return!
- Visit the link before yours. Leave a comment stating that you stopped by. (We all love to read comments, so share the love!)
- Spread the word; grab a participator's button and display it on your blog.
- Link to your recipes--no giveways or promos, please.
- As a participant, you acknowledge that photos from the post you link may be distributed as a part of the Tasty Tuesdays Feature and/or across my social media platforms. If this is the case, all photos will be credited back to your sites and posts and credit will be given.
All right, here we go, party people!
We're so social! Why not connect with us?