Ingredients:For the nachos
1 ripe avocado
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
1 ball of mozzarella, pulled into chunks
A handful of BBQ chicken wings
1. Preheat oven to 200C/400F.
2. Wash and dry tomatoes before tossing them in olive oil and sea salt and arranging them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
3. Roast for 45 minutes until starting to char.
4. Meanwhile, remove chicken meat from bones, cut into chunks and set aside.
5. In a large bowl, combine avocado and mozzarella, squirt with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt. Leave in fridge until needed.
6. Remove tomatoes and toss them into the bowl with the avocado and cheese. Mash together, but not too much that they lose their shape completely.
7. Layer the nachos on another a baking tray with the chips, some of the avocado mix and more chips et cetera.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese starts melting.
9. Drizzle with sour cream and serve warm.