I'm excited that you're interested in sharing your delish dishes with the blogging community through my link party. Scroll down to see if you've been featured & if you have, don't forget to display a featured badge & help attract other bloggers.
As always, I'd love it if you helped to spread the word about this party by inviting your blogging buddies to participate. Don't forget to grab a participator's button to display on your blog where you see fit. Also, if you've been featured, swipe a snazzy button for your blog/newsletter:
I'd love to introduce you to this week's fabulous co-hosts:
Jess from Hungry Harps
Holly from Mess Makes Food
Want a guaranteed way to increase your followers and grow your blog? Want to meet other fabulous bloggers? Consider becoming a co-host! You'll grow your blog plus get one jam-packed week of online marketing for your blog! Interested? Send me an email to munchies [at] anyonita-nibbles [dot] com!Featured from last week's party
Want to be featured too? Then remember to stop by and visit other people's blogs!This week, we've got a delicious roundup of 10 Tempting Desserts!
1. Chips & Salsa Chicken Bake from Mostly Homemade Mom
2. Avocado and Cheese Stuffed Buns from Dixie Chik Cooks
3. Golden Syrup Cake from Sew Lah Tea Dough
4. Lime Dream Cake from Cookin' for the Seven Dwarfs
5. Tiramisu Brownie Trifle from The Cookin' Chicks
6. Fresh Veggie Pasta Skillet from On Sugar Mountain
7. Pork Tenderloin Sandwich with Apple Jicama Slaw from Niki's Sweet Side
8. Easy Black Bean Soup from Foody-Buddy
9. Blackberry White Chocolate Cheesecake from Fresh Eggs Daily
10. Gingerbread Pancakes from Mess Makes Food
Be sure to check out these delicious recipes & pin what you like!
A few party suggestions:
- Follow your host and your co-hosts socially (however you'd like) and let us know so we can do the same in return!
- Visit the link before yours. Leave a comment stating that you stopped by. (We all love to read comments, so share the love!)
- Spread the word; grab a participator's button and display it on your blog.
- Link to your recipes--no giveways or promos, please.
- As a participant, you acknowledge that photos from the post you link may be distributed as a part of the Tasty Tuesdays Feature and/or across my social media platforms. If this is the case, all photos will be credited back to your sites and posts and credit will be given.
All right, here we go, party people!
We're so social! Why not connect with us?