Play with your Food Challenge is a three-part challenge where you'll be able to win Bananagrams merchandise! Be sure to read "The Details and the Rules" for all the information!
With apples coming into season this month, we thought it would perfect to start this challenge off with them! Here's what you have to do: submit a child-friendly recipe from your blog featuring apples! The best recipe will be chosen by a panel of judges and the winner will receive this adorable and fun Appletters educational game!
Clear the table, unzip the apple and prepare for a great family evening! Appletters is the addictive game for early readers where players work together to build a “word worm” by adding words to the head or tail. Unexpected twists and turns can happen, so stay on your toes! If you forget the rules, you might get called a “Rotten Apple!” The first player to use all of his or her tiles wins. If you’re hungry for more fun, you can take a bite out of the three extra challenge games. Parents and educators agree – Appletters helps to develop spelling skills, enhance strategic thinking, encourage cooperation, promote turn-taking, and improve concentration. Make Appletters the core of your game night fun!
Help us spread word! Grab a button!
The Details & the Rules
- Once a month, for three months, we will feature a specific fruit. Challenge acceptors must either develop or share a child-friendly recipe on their blogs featuring that month's fruit and link that recipe up using the linky provided.
- The recipe does not have to be an original; you can share a family favorite or a classic recipe or a recipe you saw in cookbook or on TV etc. However, it must have been prepared by you and published on your blog, not an external website!
- The recipe must be child-friendly since the prize is a food related children's game. How you interpret "child-friendly" is up to you, but note: I don't know a kid on the planet who'd get excited about poached pears, chantilly cream and almond tuilles filled with dark chocolate ganache! (If, on the other hand, you'd like to whip that up an send it to me, I'd happily accept!
- You will have 30 days to create a recipe (or share one that meets the criteria) and submit it via the linky provided.
- Enter as many recipes as you'd like!
- Each recipe will be judged by myself and an independent panel of judges who are also food bloggers. Neither myself nor the other judges, nor any employee of Bananagrams or Bananagrams' PR agency are permitted to enter these challenges.
- The judges will deliberate once the linky closes on August 31 and a winner will be chosen and announced on September 2. The winner will be announced on Anyonita Nibbles and via email correspondence and also on any social media platforms used to promote and market the challenge. An individual email will be sent to the winner using the email address provided at the time of linking up, so please ensure your email address is correct! The winner will have 48 hours to acknowledge the win and respond to the email with their mailing address so the prize can be posted to them. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, the runner up will be chosen to accept the prize.
- By entering this challenge, you give me permission to share images from your post and link to your post on Anyonita Nibbles, any of the other judges' blogs, Bananagrams' website or blog, their PR agency's website or blog, any Anyonita Nibbles newsletter and on any social media platform belonging to Anyonita Nibbles, the other judges, Bananagrams and Bananagrams' PR agency.
You also give me permission to contact you via email for challenge marketing purposes and the sharing of information about the challenge and other campaigns or challenges on Anyonita Nibbles. Please note, your email address will not be shared with Bananagrams, their PR agency or any of the other judges.
- Anyonita nor the judges, Bananagrams nor Bananagrams's PR agency will not accept any responsibility for broken links, failed submissions or prizes that arrive damaged through the post or that do not arrive at all. Before distributing the prizes, they will be checked to ensure that they are in tact and that all necessary components are included in the parcel. Anyonita will also retain a copy of the postal receipt acknowledging dispatch for up to 30 days after the date of dispatch.
A very big thank you to the lovely people at Bananagrams for sponsoring this challenge!