Today, I'm so excited to be wrapping up Slowcooker Week with a recipe from the Slowcooker Queen herself, Kelly from Mostly Homemade Mom! If you've never visited Kelly's blog, I'm sure this post is going to drive you right over! She's full of good idea and great looking food. Welcome, Kelly!
Ingredients:For the pumpkin pie pudding
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup Bisquick (I used my DIY Bisquick recipe)
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, plus more for garnish
2 tbsp butter, melted
12 oz evaporated milk
15 oz pumpkin puree
Instructions:Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Pudding*
- In a large bowl, beat together evaporated milk, pumpkin, eggs, sugar, Bisquick, butter, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Spray in the inside of a slow cooker with non-stick spray and pour the pudding into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours, or until the center is almost set and it's pulling away from the sides.
- Remove lid and cook an additional 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Spoon into serving dishes and top with whipped cream and sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Here are some more of Kelly's favorite fall dessert recipes: