I'm excited that you're interested in sharing your delish dishes with the blogging community through my link party. Scroll down to see if you've been featured & if you have, don't forget to display a featured badge & help attract other bloggers.
As always, I'd love it if you helped to spread the word about this party by inviting your blogging buddies to participate. Don't forget to grab a participator's button to display on your blog where you see fit. Also, if you've been featured, swipe a snazzy button for your blog/newsletter:
I'd love to introduce you to this week's fabulous co-hosts:
Jess from Hungry Harps
Holly from Mess Makes Food
Interested in joining these fabulous ladies and being a co-host? You'll receive loads of e-marketing for your blog from Anyonita Nibbles including Tweets and Facebook posts featuring you and your blog, as well as weekly pins. Co-hosting is also a guaranteed way to increase your followers & boost traffic to your blog. Interested? Send me an email to munchies [at] anyonita-nibbles [dot] com!Featured from last week's party
Want to be featured too? Then remember to stop by and visit other people's blogs!
As this party grows, it's getting harder to choose features based on most viewed, so, I've decided to do roundups on a group of posts that were most popular/caught my eye. This week, I've got a delicious roundup of 10 Tempting Desserts!
1. Blueberry Crumb Coffee Cake from The Big Giant Food Bag
2. Quinoa Chocolate Cake from Something Sweet
3. Southern Pecan Pie from Cooking with K
4. Braided Sweet Lemon Loaf with Tangy Lemon Drizzle from Twigg Studios
5. Almost Turtle Cheesecake from Dessert Now, Dinner Later
6. Mexican Hot Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream from Annumography
7. Cinnamon Crescent Rolls from A Handful of Everything
8. Lunch Lady Brownies from Six Sisters' Stuff
9. Toasted Coconut Pudding Pie from Mostly Homemade Mom
10. Cherry Braid from The Princess and her Cowboys
Be sure to check out these delicious recipes & pin what you like!
A few party suggestions:
- Follow Anyonita Nibbles socially (however you'd like) and let me know so I can do the same in return!
- Follow my co-hosts as well & they'll follow you back!
- Visit the link before yours. Leave a comment stating that you stopped by. (We all love to read comments, so share the love!)
- Spread the word; grab a participator's button and display it on your blog.
- Link to your recipes--no giveways or promos, please.
- As a participant, you acknowledge that photos from the post you link may be distributed as a part of the Tasty Tuesdays Feature and/or across my social media platforms. If this is the case, all photos will be credited back to your sites and posts and credit will be given.
All right, here we go, party people!
We're so social! Why not connect with us?